1 1/2 tablespoons
bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
instant coffee granules
1 1/2 cups
2 1/2 cups
miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place butter, bittersweet chocolate, and unsweetened chocolate into a micro-safe bowl. Micro at High 1 minute or until chocolate is almost melted.
- Stir until smooth.
- Combine coffee granules and 1 tablespoon hot water, stirring until coffee dissolves.
- Stir coffee and vanilla into chocolate mixture.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt stirring well.
- Combine sugar, egg substitute and eggs in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed 6 minutes or until thick and pale.
- Gently stir 1/4 of egg mixture into chocolate mixture; stir chocolate mixture into remaining egg mixture.
- Stir in the flour mixture and chocolate chips.
- Cover baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Drop the dough by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart on prepared pans. With a moist hand, gently press dough into 1/4 inch thick rounds.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Cool 1 minute then remove from pans and cool completely on wire racks.