sweetened condensed milk
( 14 oz can, NOT evaporated milk! Can use fat-free sweetened condensed as well!)
semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons
refrigerated sugar cookie dough, dough rolls. this is 2 rolls.
( can use chocolate chip dough as well)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized saucepan, combine the sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, and butter; cook over low heat until chocolate is melted, stirring often.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Using floured hands, press 1 1/2 of the rolls of cookie dough into a 15x10 inch backing pan.
- Pour cooled chocolate mixture evenly over the cookie dough in the pan.
- Crumble the remaining dough over the chocolate mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minute.
- Cool and cut.