3 1/2 cups
1 (8 ounce) cans
Italian-style diced tomatoes
red onion, sliced into rings
light cheddar cheese
parmesan cheese, grated
fresh basil sprigs
( to garnish)
- Prepare couscous according to package directions. Set aside.
- Heat tomatos in small saucepan or microwave. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine onions, garlic and oil; stir until onions are heated and fragrant.
- Add spinach and water: stir until spinach is wilted and tender but still bright green, about 2 minutes.
- On a large platter, layer couscous, spinach mixture and tomatoes. Sprinkle cheese and garnish with basil.