frozen raspberries, thawed
3 (1/4 ounce) packet
artificial sweetener, plus
mixed fruit, chunks
whipped cream, for garnish
- Put thawed Raspberries in a food processor or blender. Add orange juice and process until smooth.
- Place raspberries puree in sieve over a bowl. Allow to drain, and gently pressing to get all the juice.
- Place water in a saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin over water. Allow gelatin to soften for 5 minutes.
- Heat gelatin on low heat, stirring constantly until gelatin has dissolved. Add sweetner and stir. Pour gelatin mixture into orange-raspberry juice.
- Pour into an 8x8 baking dish. Add optional fruit at this time.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.