red potatoes, quartered
1 (16 ounce) containers
1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
condensed cream of chicken soup
shredded cheddar cheese
chopped green onion
cooked chopped ham
salt and pepper
1 1/2 cups
parmesan cheese seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Place potatoes in a large pot of water, and bring to a boil.
- Boil until slightly tender, about 12 minutes.
- Drain, and transfer to a large bowl.
- Mix sour cream, milk, cream of chicken soup, Cheddar cheese, green onions, ham, salt and pepper with the potatoes.
- Spread mixture in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs, and drizzle with butter.
- Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven.