onion, finely chopped
green chili, to taste
bread, edges removed
tomato, slices, cut in rounds
- Mash the boiled rajma with the back of a fork in a large bowl.
- Using your fingers, break the 2 slices of bread and add to the bowl.
- Add garlic, onions, green chillies, salt, cilantro and pommegranate seeds.
- Mix everything well.
- Make small round/ slightly big tikkis (patties) out of this.
- Shallow fry in oil on either side till brown.
- Drain out excess oil.
- Remove from oil and keep aside.
- Now take the bun.
- Cut it into 2 halves.
- Put one patties on the bun and put a sliced tomato over it.
- Cover with the other slice of bun.
- Likewise, repeat for remaining patties.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.