bbqed pork chop, sliced thin on the bias
4 -5 large
roma tomato, thinly sliced
thinly sliced cucumber
colby-monterey jack cheese, cubed or julienned
BBQ Ranch Dressing
prepared ranch salad dressing
1 -2 tablespoon
sweet baby ray's barbecue sauce
- Place lettuce leaves, overlapping into large, shallow salad bowl.
- Place tomatoes and cucumbers around outer edge, overlapping.
- Place pork slices, overlapping in center.
- Top pork with cubes of co-jack cheese.
- Mix ranch and bbq sauce together, adding bbq sauce to taste. (*I only use Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, it is thick and slightly sweet. I wouldn't really suggest a hot, thin bbq sauce.)It should end up being about the color of thousand island dressing, or slightly darker. Make to your own liking.
- Drizzle salad with dressing mix.
- This is a meal in itself! :).
- *Can sub leftover bbqed chicken, too!