4 (5 ounce)
boneless pork loin chops, cut into strips
( 3/4 inch thick)
1 (11 ounce) cans
1 1/2 cups
1 (6 1/4 ounce) packages
quick-cooking long grain and wild rice mix
thinly sliced green onion
- Sprinkle pork with pepper and salt.
- In a large skillet, brown pork in oil.
- Meanwhile, drain oranges, reserving juice; set oranges aside.
- Add water, rice mix with contents of seasoning packet, onions and reserved juice to the skillet.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in oranges; heat through.