garlic cloves, minced
1 (29 ounce) cans
1 (6 ounce) cans
1 (8 ounce) packages
no-boil lasagna noodles
shredded mozzarella cheese
1 1/2 cups
small curd cottage cheese
grated parmesan cheese
- In skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Add the tomato sauce, water, tomato paste, salt and oregano; mix well.
- Spread a fourth of the meat sauce in an ungreased 5-quart slow cooker. Arrange a third of the noodles over sauce (break the noodles if necessary).
- Combine the cheeses; spoon a third of the mixture over noodles. Repeat layers twice.
- Top with remaining meat sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until noodles are tender.