personal size prepared pizza crust
( 1/2 cup)
cut-up cooked chicken
freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Heat pizza crusts as directed on package if desired.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook celery in oil 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender; reduce heat.
- Stir in chicken and pesto.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- Spoon chicken mixture onto pizza crusts.
- Mix cheese and lettuce; sprinkle over chicken mixture.
- Cut each pizza crust in half.