2 -3 large
white potatoes, peeled and cubed
2 -3 slices
salt and pepper
- Boil potatoes until tender. Drain.
- Beat eggs with about 1/2 as much milk.
- Fry up bacon in a medium pan with a little oil.
- Add potatoes and fry a little.
- Pour egg mixture over bacon & potato.
- Let cook over medium heat until just a little runny on top.
- Put under grill (broiler) to set top.
- Sprinkle a little grated cheese over and brown, if desired.
- Variation: Add pretty much anything you want, I've used frozen veggies and mushrooms.