cooked corn, kernels removed from cob
( about 4 cups kernels)
zucchini, very thinly sliced
scallions, thinly sliced
( white parts only)
red bell pepper, thinly sliced
finely chopped flat leaf parsley
fresh lime juice
extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper, to taste
- To make dressing, mix lime juice and mustard together. Slowly beat in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour into a lidded container.
- In a medium bowl, toss together corn, zucchini, scallions, and bell pepper. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, add the dressing and toss well to coat. Enjoy!