chicken thigh fillets, diced
3 (13 1/2 ounce) cans
0.5 (4 ounce) cans
green curry paste
( Maesri Brand)
red chili peppers, sliced
fresh lime leaves, finely chopped
mixed vegetables, eg broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, capiscum
- Place 1/2 tin of coconut milk into saucepan and add green curry paste. Stir well until the paste is cooked.
- Add chicken and stir for a few minutes.
- Add the remaining coconut milk and bring to the boil.
- Add vegies, then add fish sauce, sugar and lime leaves. Bring to the boil until cooked.
- Test for flavour then add basil and chilli.