low fat cottage cheese
fat free cream cheese, softened at room temperature
ready crust reduced fat graham cracker crust
nonfat sour cream
fresh strawberries, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spoon cottage cheese into blender and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds. Add vanilla extract and Splenda; blend for about 15 more seconds.
- Add the softened cream cheese and blend for about 30 seconds, scraping down sides as needed. While blending, gradually add the egg substitute and continue to blend until smooth, about 45 seconds.
- Pour cheese filling into Ready Crust and bake until set, about 35 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake from oven and cool for about 15 minutes. Then cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Prior to serving, in a small mixing bowl, combine sour cream and sugar substitute.
- Slice cheesecake into 8 portions, top with sliced strawberries and sour cream. Serve and enjoy!