1 (510.29 g) package
refrigerated sugar cookie dough
packed light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F; grease 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Remove dough from wrapper; let stand at room temperature about 15 minutes.
- Press dough into prepared pan evenly. Spread jam over dough, set aside.
- Combine flour and brown sugar in medium bowl, cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle flour mixture over jam layer. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake 25 minutes or until top and edges are lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.