salt and pepper
- Peel and finely chop the onion. Peel and cut parsnips and carrots into evely sized pieces.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and add the vegetables, coat with oil,and cook for a few minutes until they start to soften. Add the curry powder and cook, stirring, for a minute.
- Stir in the stock and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to the boil then reduce heat to a gentle simmer. Cook for 15-20 minutes until vegetables are soft.
- Allow to cool a little, and then puree in a blender or food processor until smooth. If it's too thick for your liking add more stock.
- Reheat gently to serve.