chocolate graham wafer pie crust
1 (3 1/8 ounce) boxes
chocolate mousse mix
( or whatever your mix requires)
cream cheese, softened
- In a medium bowl, whip together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until light and smooth.
- In a large bowl, prepare chocolate mousse mix with milk, as directed on package.
- Gently fold cream cheese mixture into mousse, until mixture is no longer streaky.
- Sprinkle the bottom of pie crust with some of the chocolate chips, if using.
- Spoon mousse mixture into pie crust and decorate with remaining chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- Store in refrigerator.