louisiana hot sauce
ground red pepper
fat free blue cheese dressing
reduced-fat sour cream
blue cheese, crumbled
celery ribs, cut into sticks
carrots, cut into sticks
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine the hot sauce, paprika and ground pepper in a small bowl; brush on all surfaces of chicken.
- Place chicken in greased 11 x 7 inch baking pan.
- Cover; marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Bake, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- Combine blue cheese dressing, sour cream and blue cheese in small serving bowl.
- Serve chicken with dip and celery/carrot sticks.