- Heat the butter and olive oil together in a fry pan.
- Pepper the lamb chops well.
- Put them into the hot oil and then turn over after a minutes so that they are sealed and seared to keep the juices inches.
- On the top side only add 3/4 of the fresh rosemary. Cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Turn the chops over and cook for as long as you need to get the insides to the "doneness" that you prefer, add a small amount of salt once you have turned them over.
- If you like your chops to be cooked though, turn the heat down just a little at this point so that they don't burn.
- Drain off the excess fat and serve with the remaining rosemary sprinkled on top.