frozen dinner rolls, thawed
( the ball kind)
grated asiago cheese
grated cheddar cheese
grated parmesan cheese
garlic clove, cracked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Put thawed rolls in pan and cover with plastic wrap sprayed with cooking spray.
- Let rise for 1 hour.
- Melt butter in microwave with cracked clove of garlic.
- Mix cheeses together in a bowl.
- Remove garlic clove from butter.
- Dip each roll in butter then roll it around in the cheese mixture.
- Put each roll back in pan and sprinkle entire top with garlic powder.
- Sprinkle any remaining cheeses over top of rolls.
- Bake at 350 for about 30-45 min or until golden brown.