eggs, slightly beaten
brown and serve sausages, cooked
peach slices, drained
- To make the pancake, heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place butter in a 9 inch pie pan and heat in oven until melted.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, flour, sugar and salt until smooth. Pour into pan -- do not stir.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, cut the sausage links into 1/4's and combine with the other filling ingredients in a large skillet. Bring to a boil and simmer until syrup is thickened and sausage and peaches are glazed. Spoon onto pancake and serve immediately.