1 1/4 ounces
1 1/2 cups
- Using industrial mixer:.
- Combine dry ingredients: flour, sugar, salt and dry yeast.
- Add shortening.
- Heat the milk and water to a warm state.
- Add both to dry ingredients; mix well.
- Let mix for approximately 5 minutes.
- This will activate the yeast to bring out the gluten in the flour.
- Turn out onto floured board and cover and let rise to twice its size.
- Cut dough into 5 1/l2 lb. balls. Let rise again.
- Then, divide into 36 balls.
- Can use as hamburger buns or roll to make hot dog rolls.
- Arrange onto baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350° till golden.