light butter, softened
Splenda brown sugar blend
( equal to 1/2 cup brown sugar)
2 -3 tablespoons
( I like Droste)
sugar-free chocolate chips
( If yo can't find the chips, a bar chopped into bits works too)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In medium bowl, beat butters and brown sugar together until well blended. Add egg and vanilla continuing to beat well.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Add dry ingredients alternately with milk to butter mixture.
- Stir in small chocolate chips (or chopped chocolate).
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten tops of cookies using the bottom of a glass or the palm of your hand. (Note these cookies do not spread.) Bake 7 to 9 minutes or just until set.
- Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.