1 cup creamy peanut butter (I use the lite creamy version) or 1 cup
chunky peanut butter
( I use the lite creamy version)
1 1/2 cups
graham cracker crumbs
1 cup butter or 1 cup
( milk, mint, semi-sweet, whatever you have, I prefer milk chocolate but have used different kinds)
- In a large bowl mix peanut butter, cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Use a whisk if it's lumpy.
- I then use my smallest cookie scoop and fill, not quite to the top, Wilton 1 1/4 inch diameter mini baking cups. (You can buy them at Wal-Mart, Canadian Tire, and the fancy ones at Michaels.).
- Put them on a cookie sheet and stick them in the freezer to set.
- In the meantime melt the chocolate chips. Use a spoon and put a dollop on top, spread it out to the edges.
- Return to the freezer to set the chocolate.
- I've also used a Ziploc baggy with the corner snipped to fill the cups but find my cookie scoop much easier.
- If you don't have the mini baking cups you can spread into a 9x9 baking dish but I recommend lining with foil and when set; remove, turn upside down and cut into the peanut butter side.