( do not thaw)
( lightly beaten)
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in blueberries until coated with flour.
- put eggs in 4 cup glas measuring cup and add enough milk to measure 2 cups.
- add oil and whisk until blended.
- Make well in center of flour mixture and pour milk mixture.
- with large spatula, gently fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients just until moistened.
- Spoon into greased muffin pan.
- 400F for 30 minutes or until tops are firm to the touch.