egg whites, at room temperature
3 1/2 tablespoons
raspberry gelatin powder
miniature white chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 250º.
- Beat egg whites with salt.
- Add gelatin and sugar gradually; beat until soft peaks form and sugar is dissolved.
- Beat in vinegar.
- Fold in white chocolate chips. (I actually prefer not to use these -- but my husband likes it with them)
- Drop one teaspoons worth of meringue onto an un-greased cookie sheet lined with parchment or brown paper. [If you make them too big, they won’t cook all of the way through. Also, I have found that it works best if you use a non-stick cookie sheet.].
- Bake 25 minutes. Turn oven off and leave the cookies in the oven 20 minutes longer.