boneless skinless chicken breasts
( even better, use panko breadcrumbs)
ground black pepper
prepared ranch salad dressing
( use bottled salad dressing, you might need a bit more dressing)
( no substitutes)
- Set oven to 400° degrees (set oven rack to lowest position).
- In a shallow bowl mix together the dry breadcrumbs with Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Dip the chicken into the ranch dressing to coat both sides (allow any excess to drip off).
- Coat in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place in a single layer onto a greased baking sheet or line with non-stick foil (do NOT bake in a smaller baking dish or the bottom of the chicken will be soggy).
- Lightly drizzle the melted butter over each breast (for low-fat option omit the butter or use a diet alternative).
- If desired you can sprinkle black pepper over the chicken pieces .
- Bake uncovered for about 30-35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked).