1 (3 ounce) packages
sugar-free lime gelatin
fat free cream cheese
8 (1 g) packets
Splenda sugar substitute
lime juice concentrate
graham cracker crust
- Heat water in microwave.
- Stir Jello into water and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, blend Splenda, cream cheese, and heavy cream until completely mixed.
- Add lime juice and dissolved Jello and mix well.
- Pour into empty pie pan (or prebaked crust) and chill 4 hours. Alternately, pour right into parfait glasses.
- This is nice with whipped cream.