onion, finely chopped
1 (8 ounce) bottles
( 1 cup)
1 (6 ounce) cans
( pick out any foreign objects!)
salt and pepper, to taste
grated parmesan cheese
fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 1/2 tablespoons
- Cool the pasta as directed on the box.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook, stirring often until softened, for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the flour and cook for about 1 minute.
- Whisk in the clam juice and cream; bring to a boil, whisking continuously.
- Drain pasta and return to the pot. Stir in the crab, cream sauce, parsley, and cheese. Toss to combine all the ingredients. Squeeze in lemon juice and stir again.