red bell pepper, chopped
medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, and coarsely chopped
green onion, sliced
shredded parmesan cheese
shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add red bell pepper, and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp and green onion; cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until shrimp are firm and pink.
- Stir in sour cream, cheeses, and mayonnaise.
- Spoon mixture into a 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until lightly browned and bubbly.
- Serve with assorted crackers.