1 lb kielbasa or 1 lb
Italian sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
onions, cut into 6 wedges
2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
diced tomatoes, undrained
red potatoes, cut into 8 wedges
bell pepper, cut into large pieces
- Heat oil thoroughly.
- Add sausage and onions. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add flour, mix well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except peppers.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low.
- Partially cover pan and simmer for at least 15 minutes, or until potatoes are almost done.
- Add peppers, cook uncovered for 8 - 12 minutes.