2 lbs flank steaks or 2 lbs
thin cut sirloin
shredded parmesan cheese
1 (16 ounce) bags
of prepared spinach
fresh ground black pepper
1 1/2 tablespoons
- Preheat your oven to 350°Ft.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Remove your steaks from the package. They should be no more than 1/4 inch thick. If they are slightly thicker pound out until they are the desired thickness.
- Trim any excess fat or uneven edges.
- Sprinkle steaks on both sides with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Take one steak and lay it out on a cutting board.
- Sprinkle with an even layer of Parmesan cheese.
- Next add a layer of spinach.
- Roll the steak up tightly.
- Cut into two inch portions and place on baking sheet.
- You may need to use a toothpick or butchers string to hold them together if they start to come apart.
- Repeat until all of your ingredients are used.
- Bake at 350°F about 30 minutes until steaks are cooked through.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving so the juices can set.