brown sugar, packed
118.29 ml chopped pecans or 118.29 ml
semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix the flour together with the baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Layer the ingredients in the glass jar (pressing each layer firmly in place before adding on the next layer).
- This is optional; push a small cinnamon stick into the side of the mixture (make certain that it is showing through the glass).
- Include a card with the following instructions**.
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease cookie sheet/s.
- Mix 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine with 1 egg and 2 teaspoons vanilla.
- Stir in the entire contents of the jar; mix until combined (you may need your hands to finish the mixing).
- Shape in small balls.
- Place 2-inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes.