1 (18 ounce) packages
pepperidge farm frozen puff pastry sheets
1 (8 ounce) packages
semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, chopped
- THAW pastry sheets at room temperature 30 minute.
- HEAT cream in saucepan to a boil. Pour over chocolate in bowl and let stand 5 minute Whisk until smooth. Freeze mixture 15 minute Stir and freeze 15 minute More or until firm.
- UNFOLD 1 pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll into 16" square. Brush with half of egg mixture, leaving 1/2" border around edges. Place 24 rounded teaspoons of chocolate mixture in 4 evenly spaced rows with 6 mounds in each row.
- UNFOLD remaining pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll into 16" square. Place on chocolate-covered sheet, pressing firmly between the rows of chocolate and around edges to seal. Brush pastry with remaining egg mixture. Cut between the rows, using a pastry wheel or sharp knife.
- Cut each strip into 6 squares. Place on 2 large ungreased baking sheets. Freeze until firm, about 15 minute Preheat oven to 375°F.
- BAKE 15 minute Or until puffed and golden. Serve warm, dusted with confectioners' sugar.