1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
1 (8 ounce) cans
- In large plastic food bag combine chicken, flour, salt and pepper. Shake and coat chicken thoroughly.
- In large skillet brown chicken in oil, 5 mins per side, remove. Set aside, no need to keep warm.
- In same skillet, cook & stir mushrooms and garlic 2-3 minutes, or until garlic is cooked to preferred doneness.
- Stir in tomatoes (drained and chopped), tomatoe sauce, wine and basil.
- Simmer 1 - 2 minutes.
- Return chicken to skillet, Spoon sauce over it, so that it is fully 'sauced' over.
- Cover, simmer for at least 5 minutes Turn chicken once during cooking. More if preferred.
- Serve hot over linquine or other pasta of choice.