4 1/2 tablespoons
powdered egg whites
1 -2 drop
food coloring, in red and green.
( Paste food coloring works best)
- Combine powdered sugar, Just Whites dried egg whites with water and beat until it is a smooth. (Note: water can be adjusted to obtain desired consistency for dipping cookies in Glaze.).
- Separate Glaze into two bowls and add paste food coloring:.
- Tint Red for Christmas stocking cookie shapes.
- Tint Green for Christmas tree cookie shapes.
- Dip each cookie in glaze and let dry thoroughly prior to storing.