packed brown sugar
grated fresh nutmeg
shredded coconut, sweetened
marshmallow, 1 large marshmallow per potato ball
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake the potatoes until tender, then peel and mash them.
- Stir in the brown sugar, orange juice, zest and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, toss the coconut with the sugar and cinnamon.
- Press mashed potatoes around each marshmallow, creating a 2 to 3-inch diameter ball.
- Roll the balls in the coconut mixture. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Watch carefully for the last few minutes of cooking; the expanding marshmallows can cause the potato balls to burst open.