sweet potatoes, cooked and peeled
creamy peanut butter
- Slice the sweet potatoes and put them into a 2 quart buttered casserole dish.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter.
- Add the brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans and mix well.
- Cook until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the peanut butter and stir until it is well blended and the peanut butter blends inches.
- Once it is well blended, add the pecans and stir well.
- Pour this mixture over the potatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.