sweet onions, finely chopped
( won't hurt to add in one more onion!)
( do not use salad dressing, use Hellman's mayo for this)
1 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
grated parmesan cheese
fresh minced garlic
( or to taste)
fresh ground black pepper
( to taste)
( adjust to heat level)
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine the mayo, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and garlic together until well combined and smooth.
- Mix inchopped onions until combined, then season with black pepper and cayenne (if using).
- Transfer to the baking dish.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes or until the top is lightly browned.
- Serve with butter crackers.