Bisquick baking mix
( measured out to exactly 3 cups)
1 1/2 lbs
uncooked Italian sausage
( casings removed)
fresh minced garlic
( about 1 large clove, can use more)
finely chopped fresh parsley
finely shredded old cheddar cheese
grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup half-and-half cream or 1/2 cup
( or to taste)
( optional or to taste, or can use Tabasco sauce)
( optional, can use white salt)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil, then spray lightly with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix the Bisquick baking mix with uncooked sausage meat, parsley, garlic shredded cheese, Parmesan cheese, half and half (or milk) pinch dried rosemary and black pepper.
- Using clean hands mix until well combined.
- Season with cayenne and salt (if using).
- Shape into about 1-inch balls and place onto the baking sheet.
- At this point you can freeze them on a tray then place into ziploc bags to bake later.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until browned.
- remove from pan and place on a serving platter with a toothpick inserted.
- Serve warm with dipping sauce.