( I use my pressure cooker chicken recipe)
2 -3 cups
( from pressure cooker chicken fillet recipe)
no-boil lasagna noodles
- Heat oven to 180°C (355°F).
- First make the sauce by melting the butter over a low heat, add the flour and nutmeg and then all all but a few Tablespoons of the chicken stock. Stir until thickened, set aside to cool slightly.
- Drizzle the chicken stock that you reserved into the bottom of a 23 x 23 cm ( 9 x 9 inch) high sided oven dish.
- Layer some of the the dry, no boil lasagne noodles on top if this. I use layers 2-3 sheets thick.
- Layer in the following order repeatedly until you have used all ingredients, (the last layer should be grated cheese).
- Shredded cooked chicken, then some of the mushed vegetables, spinach,tomato (if using) more noodles, then sauce, cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes until top is golden brown and lasagna noodles are cooked.