( NOT sweetened condensed!!!!!)
1 (400 g)
Toblerone chocolate bars, broken into pieces
- Line an 8-inch square pan with wax or parchment paper, with ends of paper extending over sides of pan; set aside.
- Place sugar, butter and evaporated milk in large, heavy saucepan and bring to a full rolling boil on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil 5 minutes, continuing to stir constantly, and remove from heat.
- Add chocolate and stir until completely melted. Pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Remove fudge from pan, using paper handles.
- Cut into 25 squares. Store in tightly covered container in the fridge.