prepared 9 inch pie shell
bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 (10 ounce) cans
diced tomatoes with green chilies
( Rotel, drained)
green onion, chopped
cheddar cheese, graded
( I used 4 Cheese Mexican blend)
1 cup milk or 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake pie crust for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon, onions, Rotel and cheese over crust.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk in a separate bowl.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour egg mixture into crust.
- Bake until knife inserted into center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.