skinless chicken breasts
red onion, finely chopped
hot chili peppers, finely sliced, any variety
( I like Habaneros)
fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Heat half of the oil in a good-sized saucepan, cook chicken until lightly browned and cooked right through.
- Remove chicken from pan and shred into small strips.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan, cook onion 3-4 minutes or until soft.
- Add flour to pan and stir for 1 minute.
- Add stock and juice 1 cup at a time, waiting until mixture thickens slightly after each addition.
- Add chicken, corn and chilli. Stir until heated through.
- Serve topped with cilantro.