2 (3 1/2 ounce) bags
( peanuts, almonds, pecans, or combination you prefer)
1 cup butter or 1 cup
1 1/3 cups
- Prepare each bag of popcorn in microwave according to package directions.
- Once popcorn is popped, mix it with nuts in a very large bowl.
- While popcorn is popping, you can put remaining ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat and boil for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour mixture over popcorn & nuts and mix immediately and well.
- Spread on cookie sheet to dry.