pasta shells, cooked and drained
1 (12 ounce) jars
1 (8 ounce) cans
1 (4 ounce) cans
diced green chilies
shredded monterey jack cheese
1 (2 7/8 ounce) cans
- Brown ground beef. Drain.
- Combine picante sauce, water, and tomato sauce.
- Stir 1/2 cup sauce, chilies, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 can durkee onions into ground beef. Mix well. Pour half of remaining sauce mixture on bottom of 8 x 12" baking dish.
- Stuff cooked shells with meat mixture.
- Arange shells in baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over shells.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 30 minute.
- Top with remaining cheese and onions; bake uncovered 5 minute.