peach, peeled and in med slices
2 teaspoons cream or 2 teaspoons
diced brie cheese
good day old French bread
- Spray the griddle or pan with non stick spray and heat .
- Beat together the egg, 2 tsp cream or milk, sugar and salt until blended but not frothy.
- Dip the bread into the egg mix, turning it to coat both sides, and soak for a bit until egg is absorbed.
- Grill the bread till golden and egg is cooked.
- while bread is grilling saute the peach half in one Tbsp butter.
- When done remove to plate and top with Brie and hot sauteed peach slices. Sprinkle with sugar if you like.