1 1/2 cups
1/2 cup sugar (sugar substitute) or 1/2 cup
( sugar substitute)
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar or Splenda, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg, orange juice and butter. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in cranberries and walnuts.
- Transfer to four 4-1/2-in.x2-1/2-in.x1-1/2in. loaf pans coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-28 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- Bread may be frozen for up to 3 months.