1 (15 ounce) cans
1 (12 ounce) cans
unbaked 9-inch deep dish pie pastry
- Mix sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves in small bowl.
- Beat eggs in large bowl.
- Stir pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture.
- Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake in preheated 425 oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350; bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack for 2 hours.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
- Top with whipped cream before serving.