1 1/2 lbs
green peppers, cut in 1 1/2 inch pieces
onion soup mix
( mixed in 4 T water)
- Cut steak lengthwise in 1/2 inch strips.
- Heat oil in lg skillet.
- Fry steak a handful at a time only long enough to change color.
- Remove steak from skillet.
- Saute the green peppers.
- Bring 2 cups water to a boil in dutch oven.
- Add onion soup mix and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add steak and peppers.
- Simmer for 1/2 hour.
- Add soy sauce, salt, pepper and wine.
- Add cornstarch mixture and cook until just thickened.